We always start by understanding your goals and values before designing your financial plan. We look at the big picture of where you are today before delving into the details. Below is our general process for designing a financial plan:
• Understand your goals, both personal and financial.
• Gather financial data, including your income and expenses, bank and brokerage statements, tax returns, insurance policies, and employee benefit plans.
• Meet with you to review your current financial situation and different alternatives and what-if scenarios.
• Develop your financial plan keeping in mind your main financial objectives and preferred alternatives.
• Identify the action steps necessary to move forward with the plan.
• Meet with you to review the plan and action steps. Set dates to monitor and adjust plan as necessary
Posted in: Frequently Asked Questions